Wednesday, April 8, 2009

In The Beginning...........

Wow! I have been wanting to do this for some time but was afraid that I would sound stupid. Oh, well. I'm doing it anyway. I am a young (relatively) grandmother from the Midwest U.S. who enjoys quilting and playing on my computer.


I will post photos of some of my creations as I have time to finish them. Although most of my time is spent working on quilts and other blankets for Project Linus (check out their website at www.projectlinus.org) I also find time to make things for family members.


When I'm not quilting, I like gardening, reading mysteries and camping. My honey and I have a travel trailer and have been to almost every state in the lower 48. Maybe this year we will get to the last two. Our favorite place to camp is Yellowstone National Park. How awesome! As soon as I figure out what I'm doing here, I'll post a couple of pictures.

1 comment: