Tuesday, June 23, 2009

At last, getting some things done!











Yeah!! About time I got it together and finished a few things. Actually, I had the Hunters Star wall hanging almost done and decided I didn't like the way the quilting looked so I spent a whole day unsewing it and did it over ;-(

I just love the Project Linus quilt - had to have a close up of the caption - just too cute.

Finally is a quilt that is going to Scott AFB. My guild has been working on quilts for the military personnel returning from Iraq and Afganistan that are in he hospital at Scott. Most of the quilts are red, white and blue but I thought someone might like the camo.

As for the rest of my life, let's see, my DH got the stitches out of his naughty finger and it seems to be healing nicely. MIL is home and doing well now that we (hopefully) have her meds straightened out. Kids and grandkids are apparently doing okay, although they probably wish it weren't so hot and humid. Ah, the great Midwest in summer - can't beat it. I would love to go camping but it just isn't much fun when it's this hot. Guess I'll just stay inside and sew.

No comments:

Post a Comment