Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Great Family Get-Together

We had such a wonderful time in Tennessee with my sibs and their spouses. I wish we could do this more than once a year but time and distance make it very difficult. We stayed at Montgomery Bell State Park near Nashville and it was very nice. Great food in the restaurant! (that is always a prime consideration with my family) Every room at the inn has a view of the lake; so pretty.
We got home just in time to spring my mother-in-law from the hospital. We may have found a family member that is willing to stay with her at night and part of the day, cook for her and just generally keep an eye on her. Right now, that is all she needs and as her situation changes then we will have to adjust the arrangements. She needs to be home where she is happiest if at all possible.
A friend of mine has a Flynn Multiframe Quilting System that I am going to buy because I need a faster way to get my Project Linus quilts finished. She is upgrading to a larger machine and frame so she is giving me a really good deal on the Flynn. I can hardly wait to test drive it.
Not much else to report - I'm still dizzy so I may need to have my doctor try a little harder to find the cause. Sometimes it is like "Oh, well, it will go away". Come on. Let's see what else we can do, okay? Anyway, TTFN

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I bought a Flynn Multiframe Quilting System and am having a hard time getting my stitches to look nice. Did you get the system from your friend and how is it going for you? If you don't mind chatting about this frame, my email is clutzyk21556 at aol.com

    ReplyDelete