Sunday, July 5, 2009

Hunter's star



Gosh, this summer is going fast. Here it is, the 5th of July and I feel like I haven't gotten much done. Above is my Hunter's Star wallhanging that I made from a class given by my Frayed Edges buddy Erika Phillips. She is a terrific teacher and her technique for this was really easy.


I was also fortunate enough to be asked to help at Project Linus Expo this year. What an awesome experience - I helped demonstrate machine applique and was able to meet chapter coordinators from all over the country. Talk about a bunch of wonderful ladies (and spouses); these people are the best of the best.

I got my little Margaret sewing machine back from the repairman yesterday and I'm so happy to see her again. She is a 3/4 size clone of a Singer class 15-30 and just as cute as can be. He got her all cleaned up and she sews the nicest stitches. My husband likes her because we have less than $50 in her. Men!
Anyway, have a nice rest of the week. We're off to the campground tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment