Friday, May 29, 2009

Don't look up, don't bend down

Have you ever had vertigo? You don't want it, let me tell you. It's amazing the number of things we do without even thinking about it and then when you can't do them it's like "what the heck??" I woke up last weekend just as dizzy as all get out. Holiday weekend, couldn't get in to the doctor until Tuesday. Wednesday went for a doppler ultrasound of my carotid arteries. Got good news today, arteries are fine, just an inner ear thing. Apparently the rocks in my head are out of place ;-) So I bounce from wall to wall all the way down the hall and when I lay down the room spins like I have been on a cheap drunk. (can't afford an expensive drunk) I am able to sew as long as I don't move my head very quickly and I can use my embroidery machine - just be really careful when I lean forward to thread the needle. Ah, life can be so interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment