Sunday, August 1, 2010

Happy Birthday To Me!

What a nice birthday present my hubby got me. Actually, we had to replace the truck that he wrecked, so we got a van. It just happened to be my birthday and I sure do like the present. We no longer will go camping but that's okay. I don't mind motels and restaurants when we travel.


This is the quilt top that is the (almost) end product of the block I posted about last time. It looks a little dorky on my bed but that was the only place big enough to put it to take a photo.


I'm thinking that I need to get a few small projects done now but I may have to make one more big quilt because I keep looking at the fabric and trying to decide what I want to do with it. I sat down with my graph paper to start drafting some blocks but the two that I like best just don't want to play together. Back to the graph paper.

Have a great August! It will be time for the kiddies to go back to school before we know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment