Monday, January 25, 2010

Two more done

Well, well, I now have two more projects done for my Frayed Edges challenge. It sure makes me happy that I am finally getting some more UFOs finished. The top one is from a Carol Doak class which I took through my quilt guild and is called "Fire and Ice". The bottom one is a Christmas table topper that I made for a display at the quilt shop where I used to work. Wow, that one is pretty old! Right now I'm working on a quilt for Project Linus for their Camp COCO project. Camp COCO is a summer camp for children with cancer and the blankets need to have some kind of outdoor/camping theme. I really love doing this for them.
I need to get busy deciding what I'm taking to Florida to work on. I have a limited amount of space in the trunk of the car so I need to choose wisely. We were working at getting his mother's house cleaned out today. There is still a lot of stuff but we have it pretty much divided up. His sister in Missouri is getting a bit more than she planned, I think, because if we didn't know what to do with something we said "Give it to Lily";-)

I think it's about time to go to bed now. My back hurts from lifting boxes of "stuff". Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment