Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Only two more to go!

Woo hoo!! I got another one done for Project Linus! I have two more to go and then I will have all of the tops that I made this last winter quilted!! Wow, sure took me long enough, but I did have a few other things to do, you know. My Frayed Edges group made 75 neck coolers last week and I need to get them delivered tomorrow.



I have sent two bundles to Iraqi Bundles of Love in the last week. What a wonderful idea this is - sharing fabric and notions and yarn and needles with the women in Iraq. These women are living in conditions we can only imagine in our nightmares and I am honored to be able to help in some small way. You know, I have been involved in outreach programs here in the U. S. for years and it never occurred to me that I could help someone in a foreign country until I read about IBOL. I'm really happy to be a part of this effort.

Well, off to bed. See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment