Thursday, November 5, 2009

Autumn quilt & little totes

The Autumn quilt is pieced and waiting to be quilted. I'll have my longarm lady do it when we get back in the spring. It turned out to be a bit larger than I thought at first but that's okay. At least it will cover the bed!

Here are a couple of little totes that I made for my sister and myself. They will be great for use on the cruise. The straps are long enough to fit over your head and you can carry just what you need (passport, seapass card and a credit card)(okay, maybe some cash). It has taken me a while to get around to posting again because my mother-in-law has been ill but she is doing much better now so I'm back to thinking about what to take to FL for the winter. I'm getting anxious.
Well, I'm off to sort a tote of fabric or two. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment