Sunday, September 20, 2009

Busy, busy, busy.......

Well, I guess I have gotten a little accomplished in the last few days. Above is a tote bag that i made to take my Featherweight back and forth to classes. The black case that it came in is just not too trustworthy and the last thing I want is to have it come open and spill my baby on the ground.

This is a wall hanging that I found in Fons and Porters Easy Quilts. I've been looking it for a while and just decided I had to make it. Easy peasey!

This photo doesn't show the redwork very well but it doesn't look too bad.


This small table runner was made with leftover triangles from the snowball blocks below. These blocks are for a winter block exchange with my Frayed Edges group. The list of ten is getting shorter, I may have to move things up and add more to the bottom. Gosh, it feels good to be getting things done.








No comments:

Post a Comment